Drawing is feeling. Color is an act of reason. (Pierre Bonnard)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

" Remember me always"


I created this on a 9x12 gallery wrap canvas. I took a photo of the woman from the tv from a movie I was watching then did a transfer to the canvas. I added molding paste, paint, collage and some french words that I translated on google translation . Hope it's right. I kinda like the way it turned out. I've been listening to Amy Winehouse while creating this. Such a talent and killing herself with drugs. It's so sad the many talented young people we lose to drugs.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Jean-this is way cool!! Love it. very dreamy looking, and creative use of media. keep giving us more "eye candy."
Dianne

Bridget said...

I think that this piece is amazing. I've been working on some collages and have recently been introduced to silkscreening and photo emultion. I was just wondering how you did your photo tranfer?