Drawing is feeling. Color is an act of reason. (Pierre Bonnard)

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Using Photoshop Elements 4


I haven't posted in quite a while. I haven't bee doing any art til these last few days when I have been playing with my Photoshop Elements. I am trying to learn from a book and by "just doing".It's been interesting.

My Mother passed away on Dec. 4 and I miss her very much. She always loved to see what I have been working on and I think I got some of my talent from her. My Dad was pretty good at drawing as I recall. I don't know if they would think doing digital art was really art but technology in art is really catching on. Here is something I created yesterday with a background that I had painted and Photoshop brushes that I downloaded.


comments appreciated. Jean

1 comment:

primdollie said...

wow Jean this is awesome I love the depth and colors are fantastic!!!! keep playing it seems to be working!! and keep creating so mom knows you haven't stopped she'd like that you know!!! remember she is always with you and in your heart so you can still share!!! hugs dear!!! xoxo Linda