Drawing is feeling. Color is an act of reason. (Pierre Bonnard)

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Snow and polaroid workshop

Another snowy day! My hubby and I went out to feed the livestock(2 cats,two guinea fowl and the wild birds) and shovel the walks and clean off the cars. them went to town to get the Sunday paper. My hubby likes to "play in the snow". the roads haven't been cleared off yet.
I took my cane,it helps me get through the 2 feet of snow, and went back to the Guineas pen to feed them and they weren't there! Theymust have flown back in the woods to roost. They do that sometimes. Probably so the coyotes don't get them.
I received a newsletter for the Firelands Area Art League yesterday about a Polaroid transfer workshop taught by Mark Gregg. It's on March 17 at the Salvation Army Community room in Norwalk Ohio. for more information call419-668-0786. Sounds like fun! I'm planning on going.

No comments: